|WELCOME BACK FALCONS!|
Hello, Sky View Families! We are getting ready for a great school year, which kicks off with our 2015 Falcon Days. Please take a moment to read this brief overview.
When and Where:
7th Grade: Wednesday, August 26th from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
6th and 8th Grades: Thursday, Aug 27th from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sky View Middle School Main Entrance on 18th St.
What Will You Do:
- Pay for iPad insurance and cases ($30 gets your iPad covered AND insured!)
- Receive and set up your iPad AFTER turning in a SIGNED Acceptable Use Policy and having a cover
- Have your student picture taken and receive your ID (Purchasing photos is optional and separate)
- Get your class schedule
- Pay for PE clothing and yearbooks if you haven't already purchased online (yearbooks are optional)
- Pay separately for school lunches and PTSA items (optional)
**Payments may be made online at the links below ahead of time.
Student pictures are an exception and may be purchased in person at Falcon Days.
|Please Note: This year athletic registrations will NOT take place on Falcon Days, but will be completed online through FamilyID. Physicals and proof of payment may be dropped off in the office every other week day from 8:00am - 3:30pm|
Before Falcon Days:
- Save time by making payments online for most items using the links below.
- Print and fill out forms for iPad Acceptable Use and iPad insurance. Print and fill out order forms for other items if you are purchasing during Falcon Days instead of online.
- Read the other important information linked below. Many of your questions are probably answered there.
|We look forward to seeing you for Falcon Days 2015 on August 26th or 27th!|
|Link to the Digital Conversion (iPad) Information Page|
|Link to Important Falcon Kick Off Day Information and School Supply List|
|Link to Falcon Kick Off Day Forms to Fill Out|
|Pay for Items Online Here|
|Pay for Lunches Here|