Yearbooks On Sale
Price is $70 - Purchases can be made in the Main Office.
You can also pay online to sign in your username is your ID# and your password is your last name.
Do you have pictures you would like to share with the yearbook staff?
Please go to www.hjeshare.com and enter our school code: cougars to share all of those fun pictures!
All pictures are welcome and appreciated.
Senior Ads - DUE January 21, 2012
You can put together a senior ad with pictures and a dedication for the yearbook starting at $40. Show your senior how proud you are of them by buying an ad today! See sample ads below:
DUE DECEMBER 1, 2012
Pictures can be turned into the yearbook room as either a hard copy photo or digital image. For even more convenience, you can also upload images directly to Mrs. Zilk by loading the file to her dropbox on the network. CLICK HERE for upload instructions
(please save your file as last name,first name)
Senior Picture Specs:
- Hard copies must be at least wallet sized
- Pictures should be vertical/portrait style. Landscape pictures will be cropped as a portrait.
- Digital pictures should be at least 300+ dpi resolution
- Pictures must be in color
Turning in Instructions:
- If turning in hard copy, be sure your name is attached to picture (post-its provided if needed)
- Drop picture/disc in box provided in publishing room
- Senior pictures that are turned in after December 1, 2012 are subject to a $10 late fee.
Check posted list on Dec. 5th, 2012 (on wall outside of yearbook room) to ensure that your senior picture was received.
Life Touch (ID) photos will be used for those who do not turn in professional photos.
DUE DECEMBER 1, 2012!
Please keep quotes to 75 characters or less (including spaces). Can be written on any paper, as long as it is legible. If you are quoting someone else, cite your source. Can be turned in separately. Inappropriate quotes will not be published.
PRIOR YEARBOOKS ON SALE
We have a limited number of 2011-12 yearbooks left if you missed buying yours last year. Yearbooks are currently for sale in the Main Office. Yearbooks prior to 2011 are also available at various prices, please call Beth Zilk at (541) 383-6375 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and prices.