REGISTRATION FOR WINTER SPORTS WILL BEGIN OCT. 19th
Please complete all steps of registration by TUESDAY, NOV. 10th, AT 3:00PM in order to participate or try-out on Monday, Nov. 16th.
If you miss the registration deadline, please attend practice on Nov 16th, but you may NOT participate. The Athletics/Activities Office will be closed on Monday, Nov. 16th. You can get cleared for your sport again on Tuesday, Nov. 17th.
Winter sports, clubs and activities include: Basketball, Swimming, Wrestling, Alpine Ski, Nordic Ski, Equestrian and Cheer.
There are 3 steps involved to register your student:
1. Here is the link to FamilyID Please click on this link and complete your online registration. If you are new to FamilyID, you will need to create an account and input all of your family information. If you registered with FamilyID in the fall, your information is saved in your account. Please review it, then register for your winter sport.
2. Payment can be made online through Touch Base All fees and fines must be paid in order to pay for a sport/activity. In addition, all athletes are required to purchase an ASB. If you are unable to make payment online, you may bring payment to the bookkeeper in the main office.
3. Finally, your student will need to have a current sports physical on file. All 9th and 11th graders need a new sports physical (dated after May 1, 2015), as well as any student who does not already have one on file in the athletics office.
In summary, to sign-up you must:
1. Register for your fall sport through FamilyID
2. Make payment through Touch Base
3. Turn in sports physical, if needed
If you have any questions, please call or email Stacey Hager in the athletics/activities office. 541-355-4101 Stacey.Hager@bend.k12.or.us