REGISTRATION FOR FALL SPORTS WILL BEGIN IN AUGUST
(Exact date will be available soon)
Please complete all steps of registration by FRIDAY, AUG. 14TH, AT 3:00PM in order to participate or try-out on Monday, Aug. 17th.
If you miss the registration deadline, please attend practice on August 17, but you may NOT participate. The Athletics/Activities Office will be closed on Monday, August 17th. You can get cleared for your sport again on Tuesday, August 18th.
Fall sports, clubs and activities include: Football, Soccor, Cross Country, Volleyball, Water Polo, Dance and Cheer.
There are 3 steps involved to register your student:
1. Here is the link to FamilyID Please click on this link and complete your online registration. If you are new to FamilyID, you will need to create an account and input all of your family information. If you registered with FamilyID in the fall, your information is saved in your account. Please review it, then register for your spring sport.
2. Payment can be made online through Touch Base All fees and fines must be paid in order to pay for a sport/activity. In addition, all athletes are required to purchase an ASB. If you are unable to make payment online, you may bring payment to the bookkeeper in the main office.
3. Finally, your student will need to have a current sports physical on file. All 9th and 11th graders need a new sports physical (dated after May 1, 2015), as well as any student who does not already have one on file in the athletics office. The Center is offering FREE pre-participation sports physicals on Thursday, Aug. 6th FOR BOYS and Tuesday, Aug. 11th FOR GIRLS. Click here for more information.
In summary, to sign-up you must:
1. Register for your spring sport through FamilyID
2. Make payment through Touch Base
3. Turn in sports physical, if needed
If you have any questions, please call or email Stacey Hager in the athletics/activities office. 541-355-4101 Stacey.Hager@bend.k12.or.us
The Athletics Office will re-open after summer on Monday, Aug. 3rd.